Winter Prices and Availability 2011-2012 Season
We now only have the following dates available for rental:
7 nights – fully catered: £375/person or £3,500 sole occupancy (max 10)
Self catered: £2,000 (max 12 persons)
4 nights Xmas Weekend Special
Fully catered: £360/person or £3,200 sole occupancy (max 10)
The above single person prices are based on two sharing a twin/double ensuite room. The sole occupancy price is based on 10 persons and there is no additional charge if your numbers increase to 12.
Included in the above prices for fully catered:
- aperitifs available each evening (spirits, wine, beer, soft drinks)
- selection of canapés served with champagne/mulled wine each evening
- continental and full English breakfast available each morning
- home baked afternoon tea including cakes, pastries, bread
- hot/cold drinks and fresh fruit available 24/7
- three course evening meals selected by you (sole occupancy only) from our Chalet Suppers menu (Chalet Suppers), served with specially selected wines (beers also available) for 6 nights (2 nights for Xmas weekend)
- post dinner platter of fresh local cheeses followed by tea/coffee and home made petit fours
- early dinner service available for children under 12 years of age
- children’s menu pre agreed with parents (sole occupancy only)
- each room comes with luxury toiletries (soap, shower get, shampoo, conditioner) and a guest gift basket
- daily chalet clean
- mid week towel change (16 December week only)
Xmas Weekend Special
In addition to the above guests booking Xmas Weekend will also receive the following:
- Extra special Xmas Eve evening meal (Chalet Suppers)
- Traditional Christmas dinner extravaganza with all the trimmings – including crackers (Chalet Suppers)
- Xmas tree & decorations throughout the chalet
- Premium wines served on both evenings
To ensure that you have a fantastic stay at Chalet La Savoyarde we are more than happy to work with you and your party to make any changes or modifications to the above.
To contact us or to make a reservation please use our online enquiry form.
Arrival and departure times
Arrival time should be no earlier than 16:00 but no later than 21:00 on day of arrival. If, however, you have experienced delays beyond your control we would expect you to contact us as soon as you are able and we can then make arrangements for your late arrival. Check out must be by 10am on day of departure.
Self catering chalet prices include:
- Bed linen and towels (towels for total number of guests in your party)
- Hairdryer in each room
- Kitchen cleaning materials – including bin bags and dishwasher tablets
- Final chalet clean (max 2 hours)
- Use of boot warmers/driers together with ski and snowboard storage.
- Uncovered parking. We have space for a maximum of 2 cars – you must request a parking space at time of booking
- Wifi and internet broadband
- Full use of all chalet facilities
- Local tourist taxes
- Electricity, heating and hot water
Self catering chalet what the price does not include:
- Airport transfers (see Additional Services)
- Ski-passes, equipment hire, ski lessons (see Additional Services).
- Telephone services
- Personal insurance
- Mid week chalet clean
- Mid week change of bed linen and/or towels
- Breakfast, afternoon tea, evening meals and drinks (self catering only)
- Disposal of glass bottles
We use PayPal for all online transactions and you will be invoiced in Sterling.
We accept bank transfers (UK or French account).
Security deposits will be invoiced separately through PayPal and held in the PayPal account.