Welcome to Chalet La Savoyarde
Morzine, a traditional alpine village in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, with one foot in France and the other in Switzerland, we welcome you to the largest ski area in Europe.
Chalet La Savoyarde is situated in the historical old part of Morzine. Privately owned it has been renovated to an exceptionally high standard, with breathtaking views of Le Pleney, Avoriaz and the valley of Morzine.
The Chalet is perfectly positioned to offer easy access to all the main ski lifts and a few minutes walk from the hustle and bustle of Morzine’s shops, bars and restaurants.
For those looking for quality self catering accommodation, comfort, relaxation and good value for money then our central location here in Morzine makes Chalet La Savoyarde the perfect choice for your winter break.
Here are just a few reasons why we think Chalet La Savoyarde and Morzine should be your first choice for winter accommodation:
- With over 288 ski runs the Portes du Soleil is the largest ski and snowboard area in Europe
- Morzine, at the heart of the Portes du Soleil, offers much, much more than just skiing
- We're just an hour away from Geneva Airport
- Advice on ski hire, passes, transfers, lessons and guides
- We're just minutes away from the town centre
- The ski bus stops just a few metres from the chalet
- You’re less than a 10 minute bus ride from all the main ski lifts
- 5 spacious bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms
- Large lounge with luxurious sofa, wood burning stove, 42” plasma TV with satellite
- State of the art kitchen with everything you need to create culinary delights
- Secure boot room facilities at ground level
- Free wifi and internet broadband access
- iPod docking station
- external parking for up to two vehicles
- catering upgrades available
We hope to see you soon at Chalet Savoyarde.
Alicia & Steve King